Return & Refund
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts may not be accepted for return, or granted a partial refund only.
- IMPORTANT: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process.
- Shipping charge will be refunded for items which are incorrect, defective or damaged. Shipping charge is non-refundable should you wish to return or exchange an item for any other reason.
- For orders which are damaged on arrival (DOA), please refuse the parcel and inform the post man of the damage to be eligible for a full refund or redelivery.
- Once a return is received successfully and verified to be in good order, the refund less shipping charge and restocking fee (if applicable) will be made via the original method of payment. Please allow 3-10 working days for the credit to be reflected in your account.
- No refund will be made on packages which are unclaimed, refused (except for DOA), abandoned or disposed of. Please ensure proper arrangements have been made for your parcel to be collected.
- We require up to 4 weeks for delivery of orders before they are listed as missing. Requests for refund or resend will be processed after that.
- Refund or redelivery policy does not apply in the event of service interruptions or failures caused by natural disasters, union strikes or any events beyond our control.
- You will be responsible for return shipping charges, except for defective product or when the wrong item has been sent.
- We strongly suggest that you use a trackable shipping service for return as we are not liable for missing items.
- Please use proper packaging for return shipping. Items which are damaged during transit will not be accepted for return.