Gobblet Gobblers Board Game
Regular price $22.95 Sale price
Current Status: Early Bird Special
- Early Bird Special - 33% Off for the first 300 pcs
- Online Special - 10% Off for the following until current inventory sold out!
- Gobblet Gobblers is a challenging twist on a classic game of strategy. Don't be fooled by the adorable gobblers!
- These characters play like Noughts and Crosses but have the ability to "gobble" your opponent's pieces.
- Perfect for encouraging young minds to think ahead and look at their opponent's moves.
- A great fun, family game that aids strategic thinking and tests those memory skills!
Playing method :
- The player first sorts his own pieces into a cup and stacks them into three groups.
- Stack a set of 3, each set of 2 pieces of chess placed outside the board; put the set of the top stack of chess pieces into any empty space on the board, not take the chess that is covered underneath child.
- Move our chess pieces to any open space on the board, or cover the flag on a place smaller than our size. The covered pieces cannot be moved; There are enemy pieces under the moving chess pieces, and the latter stays in the original.
- When 3 pieces of our chess pieces form a straight line or a horizontal line or a diagonal line, we win; if the enemy also leaves because of our chess pieces, there is a straight line or horizontal. When the line or the slash, it is still our (active) victory.
- Gobble your way to three in a row!
- Strategy game plays like the classic game of tic-tac-toe with some twists
- New fresh package with fun and colorful game pieces
- Like tic-tac-toe, line up 3 of your Gobblers in a row to win!
- Players can gobble up their opponent’s pieces to take their place.
- Gobblet tests critical thinking while training memory skills and spatial awareness.
- All wooden strategy game for 2 players, ages 5 & up. A very good family game also!
Package Includes :
- 1 x Gobblet Gobblers Board Game
- 1 x User Guidance