ZapGerm™ Portable UV Toothbrush Sterilizer & Antibacterial Holder
CURRENT STATUS: EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
- Early Bird Special: Up to 30% OFF NOW for First 300 pcs ONLY!!!
- Online Special: 5% Off For Next 500 pcs.
Designed for ease of use and with the latest cutting-edge UV-LED technology, this ZapGerm™ Portable Toothbrush Sterilizer has been proven to eliminate 99.9% of the bacterial on your toothbrush!!!
Have you ever spared some thought to the idea your toothbrush might just be a haven for bacteria? Most of the bacteria stick around and multiply turning your brush into germ infested space.
Your toothbrush looks innocent enough sitting on your bathroom sink. But before you put it in your mouth, consider this: the average toothbrush can contain 10 million bacteria or more, according to a study at the University of Manchester in England. Yuck.
“In an unbrushed mouth, there can be as many germs as a dirty bathroom floor,” says Ann Wei, DDS, a prosthodontist based in San Francisco.
In addition, your toothbrush is a little bacteria magnet, attracting the little buggers from several sources: If you store your toothbrush on or next to the bathroom sink, it gets contaminated from splashing from washing hands — and whatever you are washing off your hands is getting splashed back as well.
With ZapGerm™, you’d be sure that 99.9% of the germs on your brush is DEAD!!!
ZapGerm™ is a compact and portable toothbrush sterilizer with the cutting edge UV-LED technology that has been proven to go through the bacteria cell walls, damage their DNA, destroy their replicating ability, hence achieving 99.9% sterilization.
- Portable, convenient and does not take up much space.
- It uses a cutting-edge sterilization tech – the UV-LED light.
- One pack unit holds up to Two Brush Heads at a time
- Can also sterilize all electric brands like Oral B Floss and flexisoft heads.
- Can serve as a holder.
- The UV lamp is a long-life lamp, no need to replace
- The cover is made of anti-UV material to prevent ultraviolet radiation and with a safe magnetic switch design, easy to operate
- Automatically starts once the cover is closed.
- Battery information: 2pcs AAA batteries (not included )
HOW TO USE:
- Place the toothbrush head into ZapGerm™
- Close the lid
- It automatically starts the sanitization cycle.
- That EASY and You got yourself a germ-free toothbrush NOW!!!
FACT: Do you store your toothbrush in an airtight plastic container? DON'T. The toothbrush can’t dry out between brushing, which encourages mold growth. Also, if you store all the family toothbrushes together in one container, the bacteria can spread from one to the other if the heads are touching. That’s an especially bad idea if one person is sick.
With ZapGerm™, you’d be sure that 99.9%of the germs on your brush is dead.